Image : http://www.flickr.com


My daughter had her first baby after they got married. He spent a lot of time away from home while at school, and so we did not have a dog in the house. She and her husband had many pet shops have been looking for the perfect dog. They took me in many pet stores in search of a puppy. She fell in love with all the puppies have seen, and my heart is pulling the strings. I am a pediatric nurse and I love children. I love all types of children, and so it was easy for me to fall in lovethrown with the puppy.

One day he called me and said he had bought at 8 weeks "Morkies" () a mixture of Maltese and Yorkie. They really gave me the photos via e-mail from Kate and her brothers. I have 2 white kittens and this book is dark. I thought it would go for white, but she fell in love with a black body and a pair of white on her face. They brought home on a Saturday, and the next day I went to my new "grandpuppy.But when my daughter opened the door, was so tired and sleepy, and I could not help but ask: "Baby you can keep on all night?" He said that Kate was crying a lot at night and had to wake up several times only to go out with her and comforted her before she would go to sleep.

There are some similarities between a human baby and a new puppy:

Both cry a lot
Both need to go very trivial, because small bubbles
Both need a lotLove and security
Both need to be fed often
Both need toys or stuffed animals to keep businesses
The new parents do not sleep much for the first weeks
It 'nice to see someone who, while their parents sleep, so they are grouchy

A new puppy brings a certain way at home is the same as bringing a new children's home, unless a human child needs care a lot more and takes much longer to grow their need for constant care.Fortunately, puppies grow up to adults to be much faster than a human child. So it's a good experience, and love have to bring home a puppy, before a human child. An adult dog needs, and want to put a lot of attention, and we must not forget. Although no one can speak of a dog, he / she say with certainty what they want.

melissa & doug iphoto windows

Monday 8 March 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Bringing Puppy Home"

Write a comment